- RSS Channel Showcase 4002668
- RSS Channel Showcase 4362458
- RSS Channel Showcase 9846285
- RSS Channel Showcase 4109514
Articles on this Page
- 02/12/17--03:31: _VILLAWOOD SUMMER SE...
- 09/17/17--04:30: _NEW CLUB RACE TRI S...
- 09/18/17--04:29: _ONLINE RACE & ONLIN...
- 11/28/17--22:37: _PRO4MANCE
- 02/13/18--22:36: _Race 7 – Club Champ...
- 06/09/18--23:33: _2018-19 Race Calend...
- 07/15/18--23:29: _Training Event Duat...
- 08/11/18--22:28: _Training Duathlon #1!
- 09/17/18--16:43: _2018 Race 1 a great...
- 10/28/18--17:53: _Race 2 in the bag o...
- 02/12/17--03:31: VILLAWOOD SUMMER SERIES 2016-17 RACE 6
- 09/17/17--04:30: NEW CLUB RACE TRI SUITS “ORDER NOW”
- 09/18/17--04:29: ONLINE RACE & ONLINE REGISTRATION ENTRIES FOR 2017/2018 SEASON
- 11/28/17--22:37: PRO4MANCE
- 02/13/18--22:36: Race 7 – Club Championship
- 06/09/18--23:33: 2018-19 Race Calendar Released!
- 07/15/18--23:29: Training Event Duathlons – August 12 and August 26
- 08/11/18--22:28: Training Duathlon #1!
- 09/17/18--16:43: 2018 Race 1 a great success!
- 10/28/18--17:53: Race 2 in the bag on a cooler day
Race 6 of the Villawood Summer Series, also known as Sponsor’s Day, saw a great turn out of competitors. The cool conditions were a welcome relief to the previous day’s high temperatures but the breeze was possibly just a little bit too cool. The results are now available on the Latest Results page. Two new ... Read More
Thanks to major donations from Villawood Properties and OPSM Queen Street Bendigo the price of the Tri suits as listed have been greatly subsidised. It would be fantastic for our members to take up this opportunity to support our club,sponsors and be seen around the country and world in our very on Tri suits (dare ... Read More
The commitee is very excited for the upcoming season! We’ve worked really hard over winter to bring you a new and interesting Season, along with an all new timing system. Starting with race 1 on Sunday the 24th, which is going to be our first Duathlon in many years. As noted, we have an all ... Read More
Did you know that PRO4MANCE Endurance Sports Nutrition are a sponsor of our club? We hand out pro4mance supplements and energy gels at each race & they are amazing and effective! Have you tried them and loved them? Would you like 45% off all products when you order online?? Use the following code when ordering ... Read More
CLUB CHAMPIONSHIPS – March 25th Please be advised that Race 7, on Sunday 25th of March, is the Club Championships. The Long Course race have be an extended distance, compared to the other races of the season. Swim is 500m, with an additional lap of the bike and an additional lap of the run course ... Read More
Your committee has been working hard behind the scenes, and are proud to announce the dates for the 2018-19 season! This year sees the return of the popular duathlon format in September (a great excuse to avoid the pool over winter!), the ever-popular sponsors race and the handicap race. Dates are as follows: 2018-19 Race ... Read More
This year, the club is running some untimed duathlons in August, as a practice event to get you back on the bike and running before the season proper. These will be held at the Bendigo Livestock Exchange, Wallenjoe Rd, Huntly. Dates: Sunday 12/8/2018 and Sunday 26/8/2018, arrive at 8:45am sharp for a 9:15am start. Our ... Read More
We struck it lucky with a beautiful sunny morning for some Duathlon practice! We’ll do it all again in a fortnights time so pencil it in now!! Big shout out to Troy, Gav, Andy, Floody and Mark for making everything run so smoothly👍🏻👍🏻
The first race of the Villawood Summer Series was held on Sunday morning. As with previous years, the first race of the season was a duathlon format of run-bike-run, and competitors seemed quite happy that there was no swim, with temperatures hovering around 4 degrees for the race start! It soon warmed up though, no ... Read More
The day for Race 2 dawned cool and crisp, and athletes shivered as they walked over to the pool to start. They soon warmed up as the racing heated up! Long course winners were Adam Fleming and Alison Cartner with Nathan Mills winning on handicap. Short course winners were Simon Brown and Terri Gadsden-Brown, with ... Read More